Streamline Swim Clinic April 2012
Streamline Swim Clinic 2012
[April 2-7, 2012]
Presented by New York Sharks Aquatics
About the Clinic:
Streamline Swim Clinic is an intensive week-long clinic of focused teaching of fundamental principles of body position and balance in the water, intense stroke technique refinement for all four competitive strokes and dolphin kicking. This year’s clinic is open to ANY competitive swimmers, begins Monday April 2, and ends Saturday April 7, 2012. The clinic will be conducted at Rockland Community College in Suffern, NY.
Swimmers 11 years old and younger will swim from 6:00-7:30 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00-9:30 am Saturday
Swimmers 12 years old and older will swim from 4:30-6:00 pm Monday-Friday and 9:30-11:00 am Saturday
The clinic will be led by NYSA head senior coach John Alaimo and members of the NYSA coaching staff.
Clinic Cost: $120 for Full Week
Space is limited and placement in the clinic will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
1. Log onto NYSA website: www.nysaquatics.com.
2. Click the “Lessons and Clinics”tab on the main menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Streamline Swim Clinic” Bar.
4. Click “Class Cost/Dates/Times” for the appropriate clinic to view the information.
5. Click the red “Register” button to begin registration.
Credit or Debit Card payments can be made through our website and are automatic.
Checks can be made out to NYSAQUATICS and mailed to the below address.
For questions, email John Alaimo at firstname.lastname@example.org